Dexter Area Fire Department, Michigan

shim image
Chief Job Post
JOB POSTING FIRE CHIEF DEXTER AREA FIRE DEPARTMENT The Dexter Area Fire Department (DAFD) is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Fire Chief. The Department serves more than 18,000 residents in the City of Dexter, Dexter [more]

Child Car Seat Inspection
If you would like your child's car seat inspected contact the Mott Buckle Up! Hotline at 734-763-2251. This is a service provided by University of Michigan Hospital. For more Child Safety Seat information click on the link for Safe [more]

Recall information links
There are a lot of recalls going on now. Keep you and your family safe. Please check what products have been recalled and follow the manufactures directions in disposal and replacement. Please see our Reference Desk for more recall [more]


Employment Opportunities

Consumer Product Safety

Kids Safety

Consumer Product Recalls